Sunday 5 July 2009

ikut lalu jap

knock knock.......relex skjap...buang stress......buang karan...buang paning...buang smua.....its beenn bz bz bz...wv my bro wedding...preparation b4 wedding.....now H1N1 punya kes g......m concern more on...s 8 sfe now to let my kids 2 attend their skol....or shal i jz w8 n c for few days...to c is der any H1N1 "new carrier" hehehe...ops shld be more more serious...THIS IS NOT AJOKES!....ok....i think i jz hv 2 w8 n c whether there will be a case of H1N1 attack n skol once it s re-open....any way kind of bangang 2nyte los my idea thanx to d group of men who r working on d top of my ofis..wv the rolling drilling grolling frolling sound....there goes their dust so is my idea......huh :@

euwwwww gtg 1st....cant stand it...d hammering..knocking...rasa2 kan burst my head ma my tlinga.........chow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment